For EU citizens
- Apply for a residence document
- Submit health insurance
- Submit a lease agreement and evidence of funds to support your study
- The procedure takes 3 working days from the submission of all documents
For UK citizens and other countries outside EU
- Apply for Visa C (for up to 90 days), which allows multiple entry into the country or
- They apply for Visa D (6-12 months), after which they can apply for a residence document
- The procedure for Visa D is facilitated for clients, who are engaged in commercial activities.
- The procedure for Visa C takes about 10 working days.
- The procedure for Visa D takes about 30 working days.
- The residence permit is mandatory for applying for the status of a Bulgarian local person for tax purposes (with a stay of more than 183 days per year).
- For Visa C - EUR 200 (consulting fee)
- For Visa D - EUR 300 (consulting fee)
- For EU citizens: EUR 200 (consulting fee)